Using DNA Drug Sensitivity Testing To Get Your Patients on the Right Track
Your patients’ health is your top priority. If their drug therapies aren’t helping, where can you turn?
YouScript® helps you achieve optimal prescribing by addressing barriers to personalized medication management, including:
- The high number of commonly prescribed drugs affected by individual cytochrome genetic variations
- The unknown impact of multiple medications on a patients’ drug metabolizing capacity; and
- High levels of drug interaction alert fatigue, and the concomitant increased risk of adverse drug events (ADEs).
The YouScript® Personalized Prescribing System pairs pharmacogenetic testing with the most comprehensive medication management software available. Our pharmacists and physicians regularly update the YouScript® software and testing panel to ensure it is in line with current research. YouScript® puts the growing body of drug metabolism knowledge at your fingertips, enabling you to predict which prescription medications will work best for your patients.
The advantages are clear. With YouScript®, you can:
- Minimize side effects
- Reduce ADEs and treatment failures
- Improve patient care
- Save your patients time and money
YouScript® Practice Benefits
YouScript® helps meet four Stage 1 Medicare/Medicaid Meaningful Use requirements, including:
- Maintain a patient’s active medication list
- Conduct drug-drug and cumulative interaction checks
- Implement one clinical decision support rule
YouScript® achieves the Triple Aim, as envisioned by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, by working to:
- Improve the patient care experience (including quality and satisfaction)
- Improve population health
- Reduce per capita health care costs
YouScript® is covered by most health plans. With YouScript®, you can put the best medication management tools available to work for your patients.