Apply: Send cover letter, resume and copy of transcripts, with MOL. TECH. I in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Human Resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accession patient samples daily.
- Generation and send out of patient reports.
- High-throughput Genetic Testing with supervision as appropriate.
- Interpretation of data, records results.
- Secures documents.
- Participation in QA and QC procedures.
- Sample and test turnaround tracking.
- Professional development and training.
The following is required:
- BS/BA in science (Biology, Chemistry, Genetics, Bio-Chemistry or related area of study) from an accredited University with a focus in Molecular Biology preferred. Experience in DNA testing a plus.
- Strong analytical ability and organizational skills.
- Accurate bench work, record keeping, data interpretation and the ability to develop sound conclusions.
- Ability to set priorities, exercise discretion and independent judgment, and manage high production volume.
- Familiarity with Windows based O/S and Microsoft Office.