Accurate. Consistent. Rigorous.
Genelex has been providing genotyping services for clinical trials and research studies since 2000. A recognized leader in DNA testing and analysis, Genelex offers unrivaled depth of experience to pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations (CROs).
The advantages of working with Genelex include:
The Right Tests
- Large clinically validated menu; single genes and preconfigured panels
- Broad allelic coverage using many sample types, including non-invasive buccal swabs
- High-throughput analysis of SNPs, INDELs, CNV’s, translocations and somatic mutations
- In-house custom assay design and biomarker development; assistance to ensure right genes and variants tested
- >99% specificity and accuracy
The Right Lab
- CAP accredited, CLIA, and New York Department of Health molecular diagnostics licensed
- Compliant with GLP, GCLP, 21 CFR part 11
- 100% pass rate on CAP and other proficiency tests
- Agena Bioscience Certified Service Provider of MassARRAY® technology
- HIPAA compliant LIMS and robotic DNA extraction and liquid handling, to ensure accuracy
- Pharmacogenetic consulting by your project manager
- Sample kit provision and guidance for sample collection
- Quality Management support during audits
- Reliable turnaround times, secure report file transfer
- Dedicated customer support
If you’re looking for a trusted testing lab for your clinical trial, or if you’d like better turnaround time and responsiveness than your current lab, call Genelex today.
Contact us at any stage of your project to help with planning, learn more about our capabilities or to request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-TEST-DNA (800-837-8362).